Saturday 28 March 2009

The season begins on 4th April

I've had my entry accepted for the first round of the Richard Eggar Insurance/HSA Speed Championship at Curborough on 5 April. I'm lucky because lots of others had their entries returned as the event was oversubscribed.

I've had the geometry set up at ProGrip in Bonnybridge and my initial testing session at Kames indicated that I was running too much negative camber at the rear. However, I don't have time to get it sorted before Curborough so it'll just have to do.

The first Teesside sprint on Good Friday is teetering on the edge as they are struggling to get entries. They might have to cancel and that would be a real shame as Wigton MC is a great club and Teesside is a great venue. If you want to enter, get over to the Wigton site and give the entry secretary a ring before 2 April.

No comments:

Post a Comment