Thursday 17 February 2011

All change again!

I really am off my head. I've gone and bought yet another car for sprinting!

When I looked at the list of things that needed done to the Metro to get it through the MOT and then added the race preparation work needed (stripping it, fitting the cage, seats etc), I just despaired as my back is still giving me jip.

So, I was on eBay last weekend, not seriously looking at cars and I happened to type 'hillclimb' into the search box. Up popped a promising lookng Peugeot 205 for not a lot of money. A few phone calls later and I was paying a deposit having never even seen the car.

Not only that but it's located in deepest, darkest Berkshire. So, I'm driving down there with the trailer tomorrow night to pick it up. Full details and pictures when I get it......

No comments:

Post a Comment