Another couple of hours work in the garage over the past week has seen me fit the cam idler and tensioner pulleys, refit the cam sprockets and get the new cambelt on and tensioned. To tension the cambelt, I used the 8mm square bar from the door handle of the utility room - worked a treat!
I've also refitted the radiator, front crossmember, fan and ECU so its starting to look like a car again.
I'm hoping it won't take long to get the front end back on so I can get the rear raised and sort the back end of the exhaust out. Then I'll be re-filling the coolant and firing it up.
Looking ahead, I've got a programmable ECU on order which will allow me to make the most of the cams and pave the way for some head work and individual throttle bodies....