Wednesday 1 August 2012

It's a long way to Wigan

I'm nearly ready for my longest trip of the year down to Three Sisters circuit near Wigan in Lancashire for round 4 of the Brockbanks Solicitors Cross Border Speed Championship on Sunday.  I have put the stock ECU back on, cleaned up the car and finally got round to re-fitting the cold air induction kit.
IMAG0671

It's a long way and the weather forecast is grim but I'm looking forward to the banter and competition after over a month out.  I'm hoping to pick up some more valuable championship points as I'm currently leading Class R1 and incredibly, I appear to be sitting 3rd overall after 3 events.

Three Sisters is a technical little kart circuit and I'm hoping my previous experience there will give me the edge over my championship competition.  Hopefully my new tyres might help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment