Monday 1 June 2009

Curborough Coming Up

I've been preparing for my second trip to Curborough which is this coming weekend, Sunday 7 June. The event is round 8 of the Richard Egger Insurance HSA Speed Championship although its only my third outing in the championship this year.

After the tyre damage at Kames/Teesside, I'm getting one of my spare Marangoni's fitted this week so I'll have a full set again. I haven't decided which tyres I'll take to Curborough. The experience at Teesside made me think twice about the Marangonis which seem to be prone to overheating. I'll wait and see what the weather forecast says before deciding.

I've bought a new tent so I'll be camping on Saturday night for the second time this season. The tent is a Vango Beta 350 which I got from Craigdon Mountain sports in Perth. Got a good discount which is always a nice thing. The tent has a big porch area which means I can set up my chair and sit inside if the weather is dodgy - a huge improvement on the old tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment