Monday 4 October 2010

Season end

So, the speed season has ended and my year with the VX failed to pick up any championship trophies. The final positions for each of the championship classes was as follows:

Guyson Scottish Speed Championship - Class A8
1st Ian Duncan 57 pts
2nd Alistair Matheson 23 pts
3rd Kev Hamilton 22 pts

Guyson Scottish Hillclimb Championship - Class A8
1st Ian Duncan 38 pts
2nd Kev Hamilton 24 pts

Lowland Speed Championship - Class A8
1st Alistair Matheson - 757.13 pts
2nd Jamie McDonald - 739.84 pts
3rd - Kev Hamilton - 732.46 pts

I'm still waiting for the Brockbanks Solicitors Northern Speed Championship and the Guyson Scottish Sprint Championship results but it looks like my best performance is in the Scottish Hillclimb Championship.

Well done to all the class winners - it was good competition and I'll be sorry to be out of it in 2011.

Right, I'm off to change a nappy........

No comments:

Post a Comment