Friday 1 May 2009

Scarborough Here We Come!

A busy couple of days ahead.

This afternoon, I'm off to see John at ProGrip in Bonnybridge for some tweaks to the geometry at the back end. Tyre temperatures indicate that I need to reduce the amount of negative camber on the rear wheels.

Straight after that, I'm heading down to Scarborough for Round 5 of the Richard Egger Insurance/HSA Speed Championship at Olivers Mount.

I forgot to book any accommodation so I'm pitching my tent when I get there!

Three of us intrepid MX-5 competitors are there including the current HSA Championship overall leader, John Gallacher in his Mk1 1.8 Roadster.

The MX-5 class table currently looks like this:

John Gallacher (4 rounds) = 35 points
Tony Thomas (3 rounds) = 23 Points
Barbara Fogden (3 rounds) = 15 points
Kevin Hamilton - me (1 round) = 8 points

So, I have a bit of ground to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment